Fermented Plant Extracts: Willow Extract 1/2 Gallon
Seasonal Fermented Plant Extract of Willow
Features & Benefits:
- Powered by Lactobacillus bacteria, nature's decomposers, breaking down organic compounds for efficient absorption.
- Derived from pristine Mountain Water, Willow, Molasses, Sorghum Syrup and local goat whey lactic acid bacteria, harmonized with EM-1.
- Made specifically from nutrient-packed willow branches beneficial for all growth phases, particularly the rooting stage.
- Enriched with salicylic acid, willow branches are an old time gardening secret
- Balances and maintains PH levels for better stability in gardens.
Water, Lactic Acid Bacteria from local goat whey, Molasses, Sorghum Syrup, Plant Matter (Willow Branches), EM1
- For plant cuttings: Soak the base of your cuttings in the willow water for several hours before planting them.
- For already potted plants: Water them with the willow water solution to encourage root growth.
- As a growth boost: Occasionally water your plants with willow water as it not only promotes rooting but also can give plants a growth boost due to the presence of beneficial compounds.
Benefits of Willow Water:
- Willow water is a natural alternative to commercial rooting hormones.
- It contains salicylic acid, which can help protect plants from diseases.
- The solution encourages root growth and can boost the overall health of the plant.